Home and Auto Insurance Bundling
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Save Money by Bundling Home and Auto Insurance
Do you have auto insurance with one company and homeowners insurance with another? If so, you may be missing out on valuable savings. Purchasing auto and homeowners policies together through Mercury Insurance can give you a multi-policy discount while simplifying life by allowing you to manage multiple policies in one place, all with a reputable company. You can quote bundling home and auto insurance online and save money, or find a local agent who can:
- Assist you with home and auto insurance bundle quotes
- Help you select the right plans
- Unlock additional auto insurance discounts and savings
Our Customers Say
Common Types of Insurance Bundling
Mercury offers some of the best home and auto insurance bundles as well as other options and plans to keep you, your family, and your investments safe. Here are a few ways you can bundle insurance policies:
- Home + Auto — Protect two of your most valuable assets with Mercury and enjoy a multi-policy discount.
- Renters + Auto — Renters insurance is already an inexpensive cost, but you can lower it even more when you bundle renters and auto together.
- Home + Umbrella — Add an extra layer of liability protection to your homeowners insurance policy with umbrella insurance.
- Home + Business Owners — Protect your home and the business you built with this money-saving bundle.
We also offer a variety of additional products and services, including:
- Condo insurance — This insurance plan is specifically tailored to condo owners and includes coverage options such as personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability protection, and more.
- Roadside assistance — Add 24/7 roadside assistance to your auto policy and give yourself peace of mind when you’re on the road.
- Mechanical protection — This coverage helps pay repair costs related to the engine, transmission, and electrical system.
- Landlord insurance — Protect your investment with landlord insurance, which includes coverage options such as dwelling, other structures, personal property, and more.
- Business auto insurance — This coverage helps protect business-use vehicles such as vans, trucks, SUVs, and more.
The Benefits of Bundling
Bundling home and auto offers numerous benefits, which include:
Cost savings — Maximize your budget dollars with our multi-policy discount. You can save hundreds of dollars each year when you bundle home and auto insurance.
All-in-one convenience — Make payments, manage and track your claims, and update your policy quickly all in one place through a trusted company with exceptional customer service representatives who are always ready to assist you.
- Flexibility — We know life is full of changes. That’s why we’ll help you easily transition from renters to homeowners or add your teen driver to your auto policy when the time comes.
Additional Insurance Benefits
Mercury Insurance also offers 24/7 claims assistance through our hotline, and you can access our blog—which contains a variety of topics to help you save money, stay safe, and understand insurance—to ensure you’re using all your Mercury products and services to your full advantage and satisfaction.
If you require multiple types of insurance policies for optimal coverage, consider bundling home, auto, renters, or umbrella insurance with Mercury. See how much you can save by starting your online quote today.
You have questions and we have answers.
Should I Bundle Home and Auto Insurance?
Yes. Mercury Insurance offers a multi-policy discount when you bundle home and auto insurance. Bundling is also a convenient way to save time and avoid the hassle of managing multiple policies through different companies. You can pay your bills, file and manage claims, and make changes to your policies all in one place.
Is it Cheaper to Bundle Car and Home Insurance?
You could save hundreds of dollars each year by bundling home and auto insurance. Convenience is also valuable. If you already have Mercury Insurance for either home or auto, why spend the extra time searching elsewhere when you can lock in a great deal with us? Plus, all your bills and policy information will be in one place, saving you even more time and hassle.
Speak to a Mercury agent by calling (866) 650-7037 or get a free quote online to determine how much you can save with a home and auto insurance bundle.
What factors determine the cost of auto insurance?
The cost of auto insurance depends on a number of factors, including the vehicle you drive, where you live, your driving record, your age, your marital status, your type of vehicle, and more.
To find out exactly how much auto insurance will cost you, speak to a Mercury agent by calling (800) 956-3728 (800) 956-3728 or get a free quote online.
How much auto insurance coverage do I need?
Your driving habits, vehicle, location and budget all determine how much coverage you need. You should consider the following when thinking about your auto insurance coverage options:
- Your state may require you to have liability insurance.
- If you're making payments on your car, you may be required to have collision coverage.
- Choosing a higher deductible lowers the amount you pay for insurance, but it also increases the amount you pay out-of-pocket after a loss.
- If you have an older vehicle with a lower value, it might not make sense to pay for more expensive lines of coverage.
Taking the time to think about these things will put you on a path to better understand what level of car insurance you need. Mercury has more tips on this subject and we always recommend speaking with one of our agents. An agent can create a customized policy that is tailored to your needs.
Am I legally required to have homeowners insurance, like states require car insurance?
Unlike auto insurance, you are not required by law to have a certain amount of coverage for your home. If you’re paying off a mortgage, however, the lender may require you to have homeowners insurance to protect the property from unexpected damage.
Your home is a large investment and you don’t want to lose any of its value to an unforeseen disaster, so it’s a good idea to protect it with homeowners insurance.
How much homeowners insurance coverage do I need?
The best way to find out how much coverage you may need is to conduct an appraisal. In addition to working with your Mercury agent, we recommend hiring an independent and licensed professional every several years to calculate the cost to rebuild your home with similar quality materials. Remember, this value may be different than the actual market value of your home. Once the appraisal is completed, you will have a better understanding of how much coverage is needed to protect your investment. You should also let your agent know if you plan to make any upgrades to ensure you have the proper amount of coverage in the event disaster strikes.