Illinois Renters Insurance
Enter your zip code below to start your quote
You can pick up from where you left by retrieving your quote below.Search by Quote ID → Search by Date of Birth
Cheap Renters Insurance in Illinois
Whether you’re moving into a spacious townhome in Springfield or a modern loft in the heart of the Windy City, you should consider purchasing renters insurance. It safeguards your valued possessions in case of a covered loss such as a burglary, residential fire, or natural disaster. This type of coverage can also help cover medical costs and legal fees if someone gets injured at your home.
Mercury Insurance is one of the best renters insurance providers in Illinois. We offer cheap renters insurance without compromising quality. You can rest easy knowing your belongings are protected and your liability claims are handled properly. Mercury also provides local independent agents in every major area of Illinois, allowing you to get a policy tailored to your specific needs.
Get Affordable Renters Insurance That’s Right for You
Mercury's local independent agents recognize that your specific needs can change depending on where you live and whether you’re renting an apartment, house, or condo in Illinois. We'll help give you peace of mind by creating a coverage plan that’s perfect for you.
Check out some of the options we offer before getting an online renters insurance quote or speaking to your local agent about a renters policy.Learn more about renters coverage
- Personal Property:
- Provides coverage for your household items in the event of a fire, theft or other covered loss.
- Additional Personal Property:
- Provides additional coverage for antiques, fine art, jewelry and other valuables.
- Personal Liability Protection:
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident.
- Guest Medical Protection:
- Pays medical expenses for your guests who are accidentally injured on your property.
- Workers’ Comp Coverage:
- Pays medical expenses for your personal part-time employees, such as nannies or maids, who are injured on the job.
Save More on Renters Insurance with Discounts
How much is renters insurance in Illinois? According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average renters insurance cost in Illinois is approximately $166 a year. We know every dollar matters when it comes to renters insurance. That’s why Mercury offers a variety of discounts to help you save even more on your policy. Take a look at some of the discounts available:
- Multi-Policy (Auto + Renters)
- Gated community
- Selecting a higher deductible
- Smoke alarms
- Security monitoring
- Alarm system
- Loss free discount