Careers in Sales Development
Our agents are an important pillar of our growth. In Sales Development, we expand our agency network and work with our agents to set them up for success.
Manages transactions for prospective, new, and existing Mercury independent agencies.
Inside Sales Representative
Sells Company’s products and/or services by telephone while ensuring an optimal customer experience.
Field Marketing Representative
Serves as the primary liaison to the agency force and trains agents.
Sales Development Manager
Leads Marketing team to ensure that sales goals and objectives are met.
We offer a variety of benefits to help our Team Members reach their health, retirement and professional goals!
Health and Financial
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Bonus program
- Flexible work-life balance
- Vacation & sick days
- 8 Paid holidays & 1 floating holiday
- Bereavement Days
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Team Member Perks
- Employee discount on Auto Insurance
- Professional development
- Education assistance
- Casual attire for in-office positions
- Business attire dress code for customer facing positions
- Social events & selfie opportunities